|Gil Reward: 1000gil|
Title Obtained: Fodderchief Flayer
Reward Details: San d'Oria Rank 2
|Rescue the children held captive in the Orcish camp in Ghelsba Outpost.|
Repeating the Mission: This mission can be repeated for more Rank Points; repeating it also provides a different cut-scene that further develops the story.
- Talk to a San d'Oria Mission Starter for a cut-scene to start the mission.
- Go to San d'Oria North and talk to Arnau in the Cathedral for a cut-scene.
- Go to Ghelsba Outpost and proceed to the hut in the southwest corner of G-9. Select the Hut Door and enter the Save the Children BCNM. This is a six person uncapped BCNM.
- Defeat the three Orc NMs in the BCNM to receive the Orc Hut Key key item. The Fodderchief Flayer is obtained when the Fodderchief Vokdek NM is defeated in this BCNM.
Fight Specifics: Three Orc NMs make up this fight: one level 8 Warrior, and two level 6 Rangers. If the Warrior is fought away from the Rangers, the Rangers will shoot ranged attacks instead of meleeing, which makes the fight easier to solo at low levels.
- Select the Hut Door again for a cut-scene.
- Return to San d'Oria and talk to any of the San d'Oria Mission Starters for a cut-scene that completes the mission, providing Rank 2 and 1000 gil.
- [Optional Step]: Return to the Cathedral in San d'Oria North and talk to Arnau for a cut-scene.
|A group of characters level 7-8, or a solo character level 14+, will be able to dispatch the Orc NMs with ease.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register