|Gil Reward: 3200gil|
Title Obtained: Trash Collector
Reward Details: 1200 gil is the end-quest reward; 1000 gil is obtained from turning in key items.
|Client: Ayame (Cannonry, Metalworks)|
Summary: A Goblin lair known as Movalpolos has suddenly appeared in North Gustaberg. Ayame wishes you to investigate this lair with the cooperation of a visiting scholar waiting in Port Bastok.
|Requirements: The Chains of Promathia expansion is required.|
- Talk to Ayame for a starting cut-scene, agree twice to start the quest.
- Go to Port Bastok and talk with Ravorara for a cut-scene.
- Go to Oldton Movalpolos and talk to Brakobrik.
- Kill Ancient Bombs in Oldton Movalpolos to get Hoary Bomb Ash drops. At least one ash will always drop from a bomb, with up to three dropping with Treasure Hunter. Obtain 11 bomb ash in total.
- Trade between 1-4 Hoary Bomb Ash to Brakobrik to receive the four different key items. You can only have one of each key item; trading the same amount of ashes twice to Brakobrik will just waste the ashes. Brakobrik will give the following key items in exchange for the bomb ash:
After getting the four key items from Brakobrik, return to Bastok Port and talk to Ravorara four times (once for each key item.) You will see a cut-scene and receive gil for each key item, as listed above.
Return to Oldton Movalpolos and trade the last ash to Brakobrik but choose "No Thanks" when he offers to give you something in return. He will then give you the Old Nametag key item.
Return to Bastok Port and talk with Ravorara for another cut-scene.
Go to Bastok Mines and talk with Pavvke for a cut-scene, to complete the quest and receive your gil reward.
- Trade 1 ash for the Dusty Tome key item - (100 gil from Ravorara)
- Trade 2 ash for the Pointed Jug key item - (200 gil from Ravorara)
- Trade 3 ash for the Cracked Club key item - (300 gil from Ravorara)
- Trade 4 ash for the Peeling Hairpin key item - (400 gil from Ravorara)
|Two characters level 50+ are required to easily farm the Ancient Bomb Ash required, although being 60+ makes it easier to move around without getting aggro in Oldton Movalpolos.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register