|Title Obtained: Indomitable Fisher|
|Client: Irmilant (Near the oasis, Rabao)|
Summary: Irmilant has asked you to bring the two base materials required to craft a
legendary fishing rod. These materials seem to have found their way into the bellies of sea creatures that still elude the finest fishermen.
|Requirements: The exact prerequisite steps for this quest are unknown. The Fishing Guild Point key item Serpent Rumors, which requires 95000 Guild Points, is required to start the quest. The Mooching key item is also recommended, which requires 115000 Guild Points, as it makes it easier to land the huge fish required for this quest. Since these are required, a high level Fishing skill is required.|
- Talk to Irmilant to start the quest. At a minimum, the Serpent Rumors key item required before the quest can be started.
- Obtain two Rare/Ex bait items, both by turning in fish to Zaldon as part of
the Inside The Belly quest (this can be done before the Indomitable Spirit quest is even activated.)
- Trade in a Sea Zombie to obtain the Drill Calamary bait.
- Trade in a Cave Cherax to obtain the Dwarf Pugil bait.
- Fish up a Gugrusaurus using the Drill Calamary, and trade it in for a Saber Shoot.
- Fish up a Lik using the Dwarf Pugil, and trade it in for an Opal Silk.
- Trade both the Saber Shoot and Opal Silk to Irmilant.
- Return the next day and talk to Irmilant to end the quest, and receive your rod reward.
|Given the high level of fishing required for this quest, it is unlikely that a character could get to the necessary places to get these fish without the character at level 60+. Fishing skill of 90+ is a necessity, with most fishermen who complete this quest at or near 100 skill.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register