|Summary: Sobane Quest #2|
Realm: San d'Oria
Starting Zone: San d'Oria South
Starting NPC: Sobane [D-6]
Required San d'Oria Fame: Unknown
This Quest Requires Chains of Promathia.
This Quest Is Not Repeatable.
Previous Quests in This Series:
|Title Obtained: Talks with Tonberries|
|Client: Sobane (House on Pikeman's Way, Southern San d'Oria)|
Summary: According to Sobane's husband Ondieumais, the count who owns the Carpenters' Landing territory is being threatened. Find a way to communicate with the Tonberries of Carpenters' Landing and discover who is making these threats.
- Talk to Sobane after having completed Signed in Blood and zoned, to start this quest.
- Go to Carpenters' Landing and talk to Anguenet at J-10 on the South Landing; he requires some Attohwa Ginseng.
- Go to Attohwa Chasm and obtain a ginseng from the various flies that drop them.
- Return to Carpenters' Landing and deliver the ginseng to Anguenet, to recieve a Tonberry Blackboard key item.
- Board the barge from the South Landing going to the Central Landing and talk to Riche, the Tonberry on board. Ask him all the questions; at the end he'll take the key item. Be sure to do this quickly, so that he finishes before the end of the barge ride.
- Go to Fei'Yin and kill Shadows there for the Treasury Gold.
- Take the Treasury Gold and go to Davoi. Trade the gold to the ??? at J-11, which spawns a Hematic Cyst NM. Kill that and select the ??? again for a cut-scene; a group of characters who are doing this quest can all get the cut-scene by killing just one Hematic Cyst, from one Treasury Gold.
- Return to San d'Oria South and talk to Sobane for the completion of the quest, and your item reward.
|The hardest part of this quest is getting the drop from the Shadows in Fei'Yin. A full group of level 40s could handle this and the Hematic Cyst, although it would be much easier at 45+. The quest can be done solo at level 65+, or lower with a Ninja subjob to deal with the Shadows.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register