|Summary: Sobane Quest #1|
Realm: San d'Oria
Starting Zone: San d'Oria South
Starting NPC: Sobane [D-6]
Required San d'Oria Fame: Unknown
This Quest Requires Chains of Promathia.
This Quest Is Not Repeatable.
Following Quest in This Series:
|Gil Reward: 3500gil|
|Client: Sobane (House on Pikeman's Way, Southern San d'Oria)|
Summary: Sobane has heard some disturbing news from her husband, the head royal chef. She wishes to make a request concerning that tale, but first requires you to bring a "cathedral tapestry" to prove your integrity.
- Talk to Sobane and agree, to start the quest.
- Obtain a Cathedral Tapestry. These are Rare/Ex and dropped from the Orcish Fighters located in either section of Yughott Grotto, or in Fort Ghelsba.
- Return to Sobane and deliver the Cathedral Tapestry to her; she will provide information that leads to Selbina.
- Go to Selbina and talk to the mayor, Abelard. He requires information found in Ordelle's Caves.
- Go to Ordelle's Caves and open the chest there. This can be done via obtaining a key and opening it, or picking it as a Thief. Opening the chest will give you the Torn-Out Pages key item. Note that this key item takes precedence over the Magical Pattern from The Goblin Tailor RSE quest; if both are active, a character opening the chest will recieve this key item first.
- Return to Selbina and talk to the mayor for a cut-scene.
- Return to San d'Oria and talk to Sobane to complete the quest, and recieve the gil and Cunning Earring reward.
|To do this solo, level 45+ is recommended, to handle getting the key and chest in Ordelle's Caves. A full group of level 28+ could also handle it, although it would be difficult to move around the caves safely at that level.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register