Total: 404229634
Today: 15324
Yesterday: 23947

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

NM Centurio X-I

Posted: 2006-03-02 03:36:36
I camped this NM 4 hours yesterday till it poped! The placeholder Signifer repops every 15-17 mins. I was very happy that I could claim him and *kaboom* Manafont. Well I hadn't expected such a Manafont :/. This guy only casts ancient magic while 2-hour is active, and please don't ask how this fight ended after he used his silence shout! Well my PLD 75 got slaughtered badly. Back to HP another Tele-Altep and got the claim again. This time no Manafont anymore, got 20 exp on this NM. Does it make it a level 63 than? Cause the NM aggroed me before I could engage it too. Important note to all campers --> echo drops and sub nin if possible if you try to solo it. Also very recommended is to clean the room from the other Anticans to avoid link which killed me second time after the NM was dead XD Lucky day it was
Administrator

Posted: 2006-04-05 15:58:44
Thanks for the feedback. Per the exp chart, a level 75 killing a mob that gives 20xp would make the mob level 57. The NM info was updated accordingly, for the spells it can cast.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..