Total: 404255284
Today: 24874
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

In the Name of Science

Posted: 2005-07-09 11:26:45
The "recipe" for Snow Gorget is wrong, the correct recipe is 10 Phuabo organs, 5 Aern and 1 Yovra. I got it today and confirmed it.
Administrator

Posted: 2005-07-10 16:26:52
Thanks for the info; the In the Name of Science info has been updated accordingly.

Posted: 2005-07-13 10:51:43
I got another gorget today, this time it was Breeze Gorget. The correct recipe was 10 Phuabo, 5 Hpemde and 1 Yovra organs.
Administrator

Posted: 2005-07-15 11:36:05
Excellent info, that has been updated as well; hopefully all those "recipes" are now correct.

Btw, is the information listed in that quest details correct?
The gorget items provide bonuses only to the weaponskills that are based on the element of the gorget; they do not interact with weather or days of the week, however.

I haven't gotten any of these (and probably won't for many months) but I wanted to make sure it was accurate info that the gorgets give bonuses to the weaponskills based on the specific element named in the gorget. I assume this is based on the the level 1 renkei elements, since you would only ever need Dark and Light otherwise...?

Also, exactly how much do these things help? Do they always increase damage, ws accuracy, or what? Any info from people who have gotten and used these is certainly appreciated.

Posted: 2005-07-15 17:03:12
ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html?fjob=10&mid=1121193549400418490

You'll understand it better than me.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..