|Summary: Epicureans Quest #3|
Realm: Aht Urhgan
Starting Zone: Aht Urhgan Whitegate
Starting NPC: Qutiba [K-12]
There Is No Fame Requirement For This Quest.
This Quest Requires Treasures of Aht Urhgan.
This Quest Is Not Repeatable.
Previous Quests in This Series:
|Reward Details: Reward of Irmik Helvasi Cooking recipe.|
|Irmik Helvasi||--||Inventory|| |
- Group Food Effects
- HP +10% (Cap: 75@750 Base HP)
- MP +3% (Cap: 13@433 Base MP)
- Intelligence +1
- MP Regeneration While Healing +1
|Client: Qutiba (Shararat Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)|
Summary: Qutiba wants you to bring her three pots of white honey so she can make the famous Near Eastern confectionery "irmik helvasi."
|Requirements: The previous two quests in this series must have been completed; after midnight Japanese time, this quest can then be started.
- Talk to Qutiba for a cut-scene that starts the quest.
- Obtain three White Honey; these can be crafted, purchased from the Auction House, or obtained from selecting the Pephredo Hives in Wajaom Woodlands (Sneak and Invis may be needed to avoid aggro from various mobs there.)
- Trade the three White Honey to Qutiba to complete the quest, and receive a Irmik Helvasi reward. If you give another White Honey to Qutiba, she will also give you the recipe for making the Irmik Helvasi.
|This quest can be soloed at any level, if the White Honey is purchased or crafted, or aggro avoided with Sneak and Invis while in Wajaom Woodlands.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register