Starting Zone: Metalworks
Starting NPC: Romualdo [K-9]
Required Bastok Fame: Unknown
Minimum Character Level: 20
Required Job(s): NIN
This Quest Is Not Repeatable.
|Title Obtained: Assassin Reject|
|Client: Ayame (Cannonry, Metalworks)|
Summary: You are to seek out the person sending threatening letters to Senator Alois and eliminate him. First, you must find a diary hidden somewhere in the Palborough Mines and take it to Kagetora of the Tenshodo.
|Requirements: You must be a level 20 or higher Ninja to start this quest.|
- Talk to Romualdo for a cut-scene to start the quest.
- Go to the other Cannonry room and talk to Ayame.
- Proceed to the Palborough Mines and open a chest there to obtain the Diary Of Mokunda key item. This can be done as any job; if the chest is picked as a Thief, the key item will still be obtained.
- Return to Bastok and talk to Kagetora in Port Bastok, then talk to Ayame again.
- Talk to Alois to complete the quest and receive your reward of a Fukuro.
|Obtaining the key and opening the chest in Palborough Mines will be difficult solo at level 20, although it is possible if Sneak is used liberally to move around, and the easier scorpions are killed for the key. A character level 35 or higher would be able to complete the quest without having to use Sneak to move about the Mines.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register