|Item Reward: |
|Elegant Ribbon||51||Head|| |
- Increases Resistance to All Status Ailments
|Client: Despachiaire (Elders' Quarters, Tavnazia)|
Summary: Despachiaire has asked you to investigate the origin of his late wife's amulet.
- Talk to Despachiaire for an event that starts the quest, and to recieve an Antique Amulet key item.
- Go to San d'Oria South and talk to Rouva.
- Go to Jugner Forest and exit at E-6 into Carpenters' Landing.
- In Carpenters' Landing, find the ??? at F-9 on a glowing mushroom spore. Select the ??? to spawn the Funguar NM Para.
- Defeat the Para NM. This can be difficult, because once it is at 10-50% of it's health, it can spawn another one if it is not defeated quickly. It is helpful to save MP or TP to do large damage once it reaches low HP, so it does not have time to spawn another one.
- Once Para is defeated, select the ??? for the Cathedral Medallion key item.
- Return to San d'Oria and talk with Rouva again for an event.
- Return to the Tavnazian Safehold and talk with Despachiaire to complete the quest, providing your Elegant Ribbon reward.
|Two characters level 60+.|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register