Starting Zone: Tavnazian Safehold
Starting NPC: Quelveuiat [I-10]
There Is No Fame Requirement For This Quest.
This Quest Requires Chains of Promathia.
This Quest Is Not Repeatable.
|Gil Reward: 2100gil|
Title Obtained: Tavnazian Squire
|Client: Quelveuiat (Altar of the Dawn, Tavnazia)|
Summary: Your initiation into the Tavnazian order of knights requires you to assess the situation from the lookout platform in the south of Lufaise Meadows.
|Requirements: Access to the Tavnazian Safehold is required.|
- Talk to Quelveuiat and agree both times, to start the quest.
- Head north and exit the Tavnazian Safehold into Lufaise Meadows by taking the first exit east at I-6.
- Once in Lufaise Meadows, cross over the bridge and through the pass, then head south to H-10 where you will find a lookout platform. Clear any Orcs (including the Stonelauncher) from around the platform so they do not link.
- Select the ??? at the top of the platform to spawn Splinterspine Grukjuk, a Ranger Orc NM.
- Kill the NM.
- Return to the Safehold and talk to Quelveuiat to complete the quest, and for your gil reward.
|Solo at level 50|
Add New Comment
To add a comment please Login or Register