|Zone: Bibiki Bay - Purgonorgo Isle|
|Is Followed and Assisted By: Shen's Filtrate|
|Behavior for Shen:|
|Total Spawn Points: 1|
|Comments for Shen:|
- Spawned by trading a Shrimp Lantern to the ??? at the southwest corner of J-9.
- About 45 seconds into the fight (or occasionaly before that, once Shen reaches low HP) Shen will summon two Shen's Filtrates; at this time Shen also retreates into his shell for the first time, which regens HP. It is possible to kill Shen quickly with a full alliance of characters who have full TP, and use weaponskills and cast on Shen to do the most damage immediately at the start of the fight, to defeat it before the Filtrates spawn.
- Shen's Filtrates are two Water Elemental NMs; they are resummoned throughout the fight if killed, and automatically attack whoever Shen has hate on. Special attacks from the Filtrates include 120-150 damage melee hits; fast-cast of Flood, Waterga III, Water IV. The Filtrates can be Silenced, and slept with Sleep or Lullaby. The Filtrates have under 1000hp, and can be killed easily with high level elemental damage; it is recommended that they either be killed or slept quickly, once they spawn.
- Around 20,000HP
- Special Attacks: Gains HP from any Water damage done to it (including Reverberation WS); Regular Uragnite special attacks (goes into Shell, during which it cannot be attacked, and regens HP), very high damage AOE poison; Spike special attack (over 1000HP direct damage); Suctoral Tentacle (Bind); Immune to Silence; casts Water IV, Waterga III, Flood, Drown
- Killable by: 18 level 75 characters
|Dropped from Shen:|