|Zone: Attohwa Chasm|
|Weak to: Wind|
|Behavior for Alastor Antlion:|
|Total Spawn Points: 1|
|Comments for Alastor Antlion:|
- Eventual spawn from trading an Antlion Trap to the ??? at F-10.
- The Feeler Antlion is initially spawned by the trap.
- The Feeler Antlion needs to be kept alive and tanked, and it will periodically spawn either an Executioner Antlion, or the Alastor Antlion. Which Antlion spawns from the Feeler Antlion (or whether one spawns at all) is based on it doing a weaponskill, so it can be controlled by not hitting the Feeler Antlion, to keep it from getting TP. When the Feeler Antlion uses Venom Spray or Mandibular Bite, nothing is spawned. When it uses Sandpit, an Executioner Antlion will spawn; when it uses Sandblast, Alastor Antlion will spawn.
- Kill the Executioner Antlions as they spawn; if left unkilled, up to 8 of them can be loaded at once.
- Eventually, the Alastor Antlion will spawn. At that point all the smaller Antlions (any Feeler or Executioner Antlions) should be immediately killed, since they are no longer needed. Note that after the Alastor is spawned, the Feeler will continue to periodically spawn the Executioner Antlions, if left alive, even if no longer has any TP. After the smaller antlions are cleared out, the Alastor Antlion can then be taken down. Care should be taken to avoid aggro or have someone defeat the nearby Tracker Antlions, that can spawn in approximately four spots around the area, as they do link.
- Killable by: A full alliance of 18 characters level 75 is recommended to deal with Alastor and the other antlions.
- Item Drops: The Rostrum Pumps drops 100% of the time.
- Special Attacks: Immune to Stun and most debuff spells, although not Weaponskills or Gravity; Additional Effect: Petrify; Breakga; casts Stoneskin, Stonega III, Stone IV, Quake
|Dropped from Alastor Antlion:|