|Is Followed and Assisted By: Aern's Wynav|
|Behavior for Absolute Virtue:|
- Not Linking
- True Sight
|Total Spawn Points: 1|
|Comments for Absolute Virtue:|
- This NM occasionally spawns after Jailer of Love is defeated; it seems entirely random whether it spawns or not.
- Around 100000HP
- Special Attacks: All 15 (pre-ToAU jobs) 2-hr Job Abilities, multiple times; Draw-in; Standard melee attacks for ~400-500 a hit; Medusa Javelin for ~2000 damage; Casts Aero V, Aeroga IV, Tornado II; Casts instant-cast Comet and Meteor when Manafont or Chainspell are active
- Resists & Immunities: It can be affected by Shadowbind. It is immune or extremely resistant to Gravity, Stun.
- Damage Taken: All types of damage work moderately well.
- Fight Strategy:
- Wynav Pets: Absolute Virtue will summon wynav pets to assist it, periodically. They first spawn in sets of 3 at a time; once the regular Aern "bracelets" are visible on AV at lower HP, they are summoned 6 at a time. These will continue to be summoned throughout the fight. The wynavs use Mijin Gakure, and cast tier IV single-target and tier III -ga spells, based on the element of the current Vana'diel day (i.e., Firaga III and Fire IV on Firesday.)
- Special Care: The overwhelming issue with this NM is that it can keep doing the 2hr specials over and over; because of Benediction, it can endlessly heal itself. The few times that it has been defeated, it eventually stopped using the 2hrs for some reason, after many hours of being fought. There are many rumors about how to stop it from continually using the 2hr abilities, but none have as yet been proven.
|Dropped from Absolute Virtue:|