|Behavior for Jailer of Hope:|
- Not Linking
- True Sight
|Total Spawn Points: 1|
|Comments for Jailer of Hope:|
- Spawned by trading a First Virtue, Deed of Placidity, and High-Quality Phuabo Organ to the ??? at D-9; all three items are traded at one time to spawn the NM.
- Item Drops: The Hope Staff drops 100% of the time.
- Around 19000HP
- Killable by: 14-16 level 75 characters
- Special Attacks: More powerful versions of Phuabo standard attacks; Mighty Strikes; Additional effect: Stun; Double Attack; Casts two spells, with very fast cast speed: Burst II, Thundaga III
- Resists & Immunities: It can be affected by Slow, Elegy, Burn, Choke, Shock. It is immune or extremely resistant to (from either elemental magic or Ninjutsu) Gravity, Paralyze, Stun, Silence, Poison, Blindness.
- Damage Taken: All types of damage work well.
- Fight Strategy:
- Tanking: Kiting is recommended, to avoid the massive spells and area damage the NM can do, along with it's moderate damage hits (120-200 per hit on Ninjas.) There is room around the spawn location to safely kite, although care must be taken not to get aggro further out from the other mobs in the area. It moves at standard speed, and stops to use special attacks and cast spells regularly, making it fairly simple to kite.
- Doing Damage: With this kited, ranged damage is key; damage from Rangers and Black Mages, along with attacks such as Chi Blast, all works very well. Melee damage can work, but is difficult to pull off.
- Special Care: The NM's attacks are primarily the same as a standard Phuabo mob, but with more powerful versions. Aerial Collusion here does high frontal cone damage; Tidal Dive does high AOE damage (can be absorbed with 2-3 Utsusemi shadows); the Stun Spikes from Plasma Charge makes meleeing it very difficult.
|Dropped from Jailer of Hope:|