Total: 404232324
Today: 1914
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Mobs in Hu'Xzoi

Posted: 2005-11-27 02:19:53
Eo'Euvhi (flower thingies)
Seems to range between 74-76; gotten 93 and 100 limit points solo and seen a Tough but didn't engage it. It aggros true-sound if it is "open", it links to "open" Euvhis if it is "closed"

I haven't gotten them to drop anything yet; haven't killed that many.

Eo'Aern
No real info beyond the fact they are Aerns. They don't aggro.

Eo'Ghrah (ball morphlings)
They true-sound aggro when they are in a non-ball form. They switch between ball form and 1 other form (bird, humanoid, or spider) every 60-75 seconds.
Their elemental base is determined by the color of their core (much like empties in Promyvion zones). This also determines which spells it uses and which crystal cluster it drops.
They cast spells: elementga III, element IV, element Ancient Magic, the appropriate elemental debuff (ie, Choke for wind), elemental en-spell, elemental self-buff (blink stoneskin blaze spikes shock spikes ice spikes aquaveil), and elemental enfeebles (silence, slow, paralyze)
Seems to range between 75-76, maybe also 74 or 77.
Drops Luminian Chip and Ghrah M Chip and element Clusters.

Eo'Zdei ("pot")
Sight aggro based on their "big eye". Some Zdeis spin in place, others are fixed.
Seems to range between 75?-78. I think I fought an EM once...can't remember.

Posted: 2005-11-28 09:37:11
For xp values I had made this post some time ago:

http://ffxi.somepage.com/discussion/Feedback/3087

I just realized that my capitalization after the apostrophe isn't consistent, but I'm not sure which way is the right way :/

Posted: 2005-11-28 19:23:20
Reviewing my screenshots, it looks like the capitalization is:

Eo'zdei
Eo'ghrah
Eo'euvhi

For reference, your post:

Eo'ghrah: 70, 100, 112, 130, 160
Eo'euhvi: 93, 100, 130
Eo'zdei: 112, 140, 160, 200

I'm curious how you got some of the xp values: 70, 112, 140?

According to the experience table, http://ffxi.somepage.com/links/exp_table.html , it isn't possible to get those values without some sort of modifier.

93 = lv74.
100 xp = lv75.
130 = lv76.
160 xp = lv77.
200 xp = lv78.

From your numbers and mine, it looks to me like Eo'ghrah in the palace are 75-77, Eo'euhvi are 74-76, and Eo'zdei are 76-78.

Posted: 2005-11-30 09:36:29
Hmmm....I can't say :S
I wrote down these numbers a long time ago (before I submitted them), so maybe it was before that patch that modified how much xp you get while soloing? I'm positive I got each of the values at least twice (and always solo). I guess I'd have to go back and test but I don't really have the time these days :/
Administrator

Posted: 2005-12-20 17:49:25
Thanks for the info; I've made a note of it, and will implement it when I get time to go through all the Sea mobs and get in the rest that aren't there.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..