Total: 404235368
Today: 4958
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Spells Suggestions

Posted: 2005-10-31 13:28:56
First, in your Bard song (spell) list, Knight's Minne is Earth element, and Valor Minuet is Fire element. Most of the songs listed have the light element.

At this point, I find the Summoner spell (Bloodpact) listing to be rather confusing. I would suggest listing the Summoner spell listing as follows. First place the spirit spells at top along with where to find them. Then list each avatar and the bloodpacts that they can use, along with levels of when they can be used and associated MP costs. That way, if I want to find specific information about a certain bloodpact, or information about an avatar, I could have an easier time finding it.

Finally, would it be possible to list instruments in the Weapons section? It really is a pain to go through the Advanced Search to figure out what instruments I will need at which levels.

Thank you for your time.

Posted: 2005-10-31 20:08:28
Also to add, Herb Pastoral is Lightning, not Light.
Administrator

Posted: 2005-11-05 22:24:48
Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding the Bard songs, I double-checked all those songs against the data files; best I can tell, they're all right according to that. Unless there is data showing up differently in the game than the basic lists in the data files (which is possible), everything should be accurate. The elements are different than what some other websites show, but this is accurate, as best as I can tell.

All Instruments, as well as broken down by skill, are now listed as part of the Weapons list quick links.

As far as the Summoner spells, it would be nice to change the display for that, as they are rather confusing. Unfortunately, that spell database is rather limited in what it can do at the moment, so it may be a while before we can make those type of changes to it.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..