Total: 404241319
Today: 10909
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Dynamis corrections

Posted: 2005-10-10 13:55:50
Bird egg, Bird feather, Yagudo Feather, Yagudo Necklaces do not drop in Dyn. Windurst.

Quadav Helm doesn't drop in Bastok.

Hecteye, Mercury in Sandy.

Maybe more. Just a few I noticed.
(Remember, dynamis only drops relic, coins, & crafting goods. Not beastmen/mob drops.)

Posted: 2005-10-10 16:56:25
I'd also like to add Dynamis ALWAYS has 2x Dark elementals.

The key item drops from boss in the form of a ??? not an item.

Also their are no mobs listed or anything for any of the dynamis zones.....will Somepage be collecting information about Dynamis?

Posted: 2005-10-21 12:20:14
Quote from: Vivisan
I'd also like to add Dynamis ALWAYS has 2x Dark elementals.

The key item drops from boss in the form of a ??? not an item.

Also their are no mobs listed or anything for any of the dynamis zones.....will Somepage be collecting information about Dynamis?

Yeah I find that interesting.

All dynamis mobs that are living/breathing creatures drop any peice of AF2 in their zone, except Xarcabard. Stones drop synthesis materials.
Single peice currency drops off monsters, 100peice drops off Bosses and stones. Relic weapons(lvl1) drop off monsters too.

Beaucedine, the Hydras also drop Af2, and the Eye mobs and Dragons(the ones that surround Angra) act like stones, synth/100peice currency drops.

In Xarcabard, the Named demon NMs have a higher chance to drop AF2, and the only Af2 they can drop is their own.

Posted: 2005-10-23 13:46:33
Named NMs in Dynamis/Xarcabard can also drop 100piece of currency
Administrator

Posted: 2005-11-05 18:17:04
Thanks for the info, everyone. I've updated the Dynamis drop lists to not have all those standard Beastmen items; hopefully they're all accurate now.

At some point, we definitely need to integrate everything from Dynamis here, beyond the simple item lists so far. That probably won't happen until we have the systems in place to reflect all the relic upgrade paths, etc.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..