Total: 404247971
Today: 17561
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

About Ballista

Posted: 2005-09-27 01:30:16
I'm surprised that I can't find any website taling about Ballista,not even here =/ In fact I'm not a PvP fan,but for the recent update, u can get a "Stars Cap " and a "Laurel Crown" from Ballista Royale, which looks very cool and I wanna get them.So I started looking for infos about Ballista,but sadly I can't find any...So I post here and hope u can add this part to this wonderful FFXI database website ^^ That would be very cool ^^
I have been playing this game for 1 and a half years,but I know nothing about Ballista lol So I really need some good infos about it.

Posted: 2005-09-27 09:10:34
Well the Ballista Royale is a special sign-up event; sign-ups closed yesterday so you can't participate to get either of those items.

More info here:
http://ffxi.somepage.com/news/189

As far as a Ballista guide, I've never seen one - sorry.

Posted: 2005-09-27 13:10:03
lol my fault....didn't pay much attention...I thought Ballista = Ballista Royale.. -_-; my bad, sorry...
So,those 2 cool caps are the rewards from Ballista Royale,which means u must enrolled to have a chance to get them...orz
Thx for the link, I checked it..and got another problem...It seems after JP and USA, SE may get another Ballista Royale run for UK players.Ok, I live in New Zealand,and I doubt that SE will make a run for ppls here...which means, I can never get those cool things ; ;
Maybe I should start saving money for an air ticket to Japan... lol

Posted: 2005-09-27 13:58:46
I've already seen the Stars Cap around I think so if you participate regularly in Ballista, and get some points ranked up, you can probably buy it like that from a pursuviant or a marshall.

Posted: 2005-09-27 16:49:16
Scratch what I said in previous post, someone just informed me I'm wrong.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..