Total: 404245960
Today: 15550
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Noble Mold

Posted: 2005-09-21 02:08:00
After camping this guy for what seems an eternity, I asked some Japanese friends if they knew the pop conditions and they told me that it can only spawn on Rainy weather during Lightsday...so, I gave up and went back on the next day and it eventually started raining...and Mold popped! Sadly, another camper got it *dies*;_;
They couldn't tell me if it was a 24hr+ pop timer or not...has anyone else heard of this? The NM looked pretty easy, it barely scratched my RDM73 foe during the fight. With school and some other FF events, I haven't found the time to go back on camp during lightsdays, but perhaps someone else knows more?
Administrator

Posted: 2005-09-21 15:58:45
Thanks for the info; so did this end up popping exactly with Rainy weather on Lightsday? And do you remember if it was a single-weather rain, or double? This is one of the new NMs that's been hard to nail down, as far as exactly how it spawns.

Posted: 2005-09-22 00:49:52
I really hope that those are the correct spawn conditions, I would love to get this hat for my White Mage Taru when I start leveling it again.

Posted: 2005-10-09 12:18:06
Rainy weather or Thunderstorms?
I've been keeping an eye on Zitah weather and I've never seen "Rain" it's always Thunder or Thunderstorms.

Also are the 3 mushrooms placeholders or does it just pop?
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..