Total: 404252229
Today: 21819
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Promyvion

Posted: 2005-08-23 12:14:06
I'd like to update the monster Coveter in Promyvion-Mea. I checked the Promyvion-Mea map, and it is wrong, I just went into Promyvion-Mea and the Coveter was on the OTHER 3rd floor, this leads me to believe that this, along with the NMs from Dem and Holla can spawn on EITHER 3rd floor, and that they can walk around ANYWHERE they want without an exact location on each floor.

Also, anyone know what the Memory Flux's do in the Promys?

I know it isn't for the map cause i got the Promyvion-Mea map by trading an Indigo Mesopshere to a "???" on the 4th floor. Also, the "???"is guarded by IT-IT++ Empty monssters, the "???" is like a blue machine thingy floating in the air with a light coming from it.

Posted: 2005-08-23 13:18:57
I can confirm spotting and fighting the Coveter on the other third floor of Promyvion - Mea.

I'd also like to note that the remnant drops from the Coveter, Satiator, and Cerebrator are 100% from what I can tell, and they can all drop multiple memospheres for maps.

As far as I know, no one has discovered a use for the Memory Fluxes in the Lv30 Promyvion zones so far. Hmmm.

Posted: 2005-08-23 13:27:03
I think I might know what the Memory Fluxes are for, maybe after you have been in a party / alliance that has defeated the NM in the area, you can do something to with that Memory Flux. I'd like to to see if someone can get a aliiance of 12 (party will probably die to it) to go and fight one of the NMs on the 3rd floor and then check ALL 3 Memory Fluxes and see if anything happens.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..