Total: 404252092
Today: 21682
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Monsters in Sea

Posted: 2005-08-22 17:12:08
I certainly don't have the complete data, but I could attempt to do so at a later time. I suppose you could see this as a starting place. All /checks are to a level 75.

Families in both areas:
All of the monsters in both of these area seem to be on a 15 minute (or so) repop timer.
1) Aern : Not aggressive but does link. Drops aern organs and luminian tissue. These are immune to Carbuncle pulling.
2) Euvhi : Drops euvhi organ and luminian tissue. Euvhi link under certain circumstances. I'm still figuring this one out, but I believe only the pod forms will link. Either that or ones in similiar states will link, that is : if it is in flower form any other in flower form will link but if it is in pod form only the pod will link. Euvhi are aggressive when in flower form. These are immune to Carbuncle pulling.
3) Zdei : Aggressive to sight (big eye). Does not drop anything. I do not think they link.
4) Ghrah : Aggressive in non-sphere forms (transforms at will). Drops luminion chip and ghrah M chip. They do not link. Ghrah are simliar to the Empty family type in that they have elemental cores that are visible on them at all times.

Hu'Xzoi:
1) Eo'aerns : Checks very tough. Drops high quality aern organ.
2) Eo'euvhi : Checks decent challenge to tough.
3) Eo'ghrah : Checks tough.
4) Eo'zdei : Checks tough.
5) Ix'ghrah (NM) : Mission NM. Uses 2-hour dependant on their current form: Bird - Perfect Dodge, Hume - Invincible, Sphere - Manafont, Spider - Mighty Strikes.

Ru'Hmet:
1) Aw'aern : Checks very tough to incredibly tough. Presumably drops H.Q. aern organ.
2) Aw'ghrah : Checks tough to very tough.
3) Aw'euvhi : Checks tough (?) to very tough.
4) Aw'zdei : Checks very tough.
5) Qn'zdei (NM) : Found throughout the area. They come in groups of four and all will become aggressive once one is aggro'd in a set. Once they leave their pedastals, the doors will close. The doors will reopen only when all of them are on their pedastals via moving back after they have killed you or by repopping. They have a very low repop timer of around 5 minutes. Highly resistance to sleep.

Beyond that, the only other monsters in these areas would be the pop HNMs, which are what is where the high quality organs and ghrah M chips. Presumably there is a lottery pop zdei NM. I haven't done a lot of research into this, but there is a thread on KillingIfrit entitled "Mystery of Lumoria" that details all known information.

Again, I realize this is grossly incomplete and may contain errors, but it is a starting place nonetheless.

Also, the Ru'Hmet is connected to Hu'Xzoi on map 3 of Hu'Xzoi at H-8 and map 1 of Ru'Hmet at H-10. Empearyl Paradox is connected to Ru'Hmet at H-9 via an elevator.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..