Total: 404252525
Today: 22115
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Bio and Dia Stacking

Posted: 2005-08-03 20:02:31
yea, i figured i would like to ask a question while im on here. Some high-level friends of mine (whms and blms who probably have tested it) say that dia and bio stack now, in a specific order. I've heard it goes dia > bio > dia II > bio II. i just wanted to see if someone could try doing this in ballista or on a lvl 1 mob and see if it really does work. Lots of low-mid levels are telling me i'm a noob and everything because i believed them but they havnt steered me wrong yet, thank you.

Posted: 2005-08-04 13:04:44
While partying in CN lasy night the WHM cast Dia and I cast Bio II. I watch the log so that I can see when frost and rasp wear off and I saw that Bio wore off then a little while later Dia wore off. The only thing I am not sure of is who cast what first. I am positive that they do stack though.

Posted: 2005-08-04 13:49:17
dia > bio > dia II > bio II

this is correct. they definitely do not stack.

Go test it yourself and you will see. Get a leecher to cast dia on you and then...i think its gamblers...to cast bio on you. Bio will overwrite dia. The reverse does not occur. You must use Dia II to overwrite Bio.

You can also test this with a friend in Ballista if you like.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..