Total: 404257325
Today: 26915
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

NPC Sales

Posted: 2005-06-04 17:00:26
Dabih Jajalioh
ffxi.somepage.com/npcdb/22

the mithra kid.

you might want to make a note that her inventory changes based on {no one knows}

occassionly i'll see her selling
# Ogre Pumpkin Price: 88 - 99 gil

but only very rarely do i see her with full inventory
# Goblin Doll Price: 490 - 500 gil
# Koma Price: 165 - 210 gil
# Twinkle Powder Price: 354
Administrator

Posted: 2005-06-08 17:10:05
Thanks for the info; those item sales have been updated accordingly. I've been meaning to get around to this for a while, and will be marking any such items sold from non-guild merchants with the "Occasionally Available" flag.

If there are other items that are only occasionally randomly sold, by a non-Guild Merchant, anyone can feel free to leave them here. Items that are sold based on the Conquest results or citizenship should all already be marked that way; if any of those are wrong, it would be good to know that as well.

Posted: 2005-06-13 00:16:12
other then conquest restricted items, i cant remember any others like this in the game.

i think i remember another npc being like this, but it might have been conquest related and i didnt know better (LOOONG time ago)
Administrator

Posted: 2005-06-13 13:27:57
There are some other merchants like this, but they're certainly few and far between. I've updated the Thief's Tools and Living Key sales to have this flag as well, since those sales seem rather random.

There are a couple of Tenshodo Merchants that have items that just pop up occasionally as well; some of those have been updated to reflect that, but I'm pretty sure there are more items that only rarely show up from those merchants, that we're missing here.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..