Total: 404255259
Today: 24849
Yesterday: 16100

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

100% drops

Page: 2 of 2Page 1 | 2
Administrator

Posted: 2005-06-21 20:05:22
Quote from: Plight
Um . . . Jaggedy-Eared Jack is 100% on at least one rabbit hide (not that anyone would care).

Good enough! It's been added.

Posted: 2005-06-21 20:17:44
Manes always drops atleast one Taffeta cloth of all the times i`ve killed him, and Baobhan Sith thingy always drops atleast one Cheviot cloth since i`ve killed him... Now if only i could get Ixtab to pop >.<!!!!

Posted: 2005-06-22 04:37:45
Well if we go into normal drops as well...
Keeper of Halidom has a 100% drop rate on a tree cutting and at least 1 boyanda moss (usually it's 2).

Posted: 2005-06-22 17:12:50
Also, as already noted on Porphyrion's description, the six Delkfutt keys he drops are 100%. Just thought it might be a bit more straightforward for the monsters already listed like this to be displayed in the same format, unless that would be more trouble than it's worth.
Administrator

Posted: 2005-06-23 13:40:52
Great info, everyone. The drops have been added, and Porphyrion has been updated accordingly.

Posted: 2005-06-28 15:06:32
Come to think of it, the items required for the Black Belt quest are all 100% drops off of the Lottery pop versions of the HNMs that they drops from; Aspi, Nidhogg, and KB. However, they are not 100% drops off of the standard HNMs.

Posted: 2005-07-04 13:18:50
Quote from: Plight
Um . . . Jaggedy-Eared Jack is 100% on at least one rabbit hide (not that anyone would care).

i killed it twice today, i didn't even got a rabbit hide :/
Administrator

Posted: 2005-07-05 06:24:32
Thanks for the info; those mobs have been updated accordingly.

Posted: 2005-07-07 11:13:16
All elementals drop at least one cluster from there respective element. Up to 3 Clusters of that element have been known to drop off one.

Taxim appears to have a 100% on the Pole
Amikiri is 100% on the Kamewari
Pelican drops the Astral Aspis 100% of the time

A few items which have been buggy in the past were, Florid Stones in Pso'Xja with 100% drops off Diremite, I don't know if they fixed it, but we killed at least 15 of these in a row, all having drops. And the Mannequin quest items, some of these I swear have 100% drop rates for one item, the pugil and crab BCNM for the mannequin I hear ALOT about it. Anyone know for sure and which part they relate to?
Administrator

Posted: 2005-07-10 16:01:41
Good info here; Taxim, Amikiri, and Pelican have all been updated. The elementals will be mentioned in a guide that deals with the elements; there are too many to put a comment on each of them.

As for the Florid Stones and BCNM drops, it would be great to get more specifics on those. The Florid Stones may intentionally be a 100% drop, since they are an ENM requirement. Has anyone done those recently to see, or any other ENM starting items?
Page: 2 of 2Page 1 | 2
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..