Total: 404228552
Today: 14242
Yesterday: 23947

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Site Comments, Updates, and Corrections

Goblin Wolfman

Posted: 2006-09-26 21:38:40
-Updated Info-

The locations are all correct but the item to spawn him is a Goblin Drink (lvl 80+ cooking, not sure of recipe).

The NM uses Bloodweapon so its a Drk but also has low Defense. There is a substantial increase in his dmg when he Bloodweapons but he can possibly be soloed @70 by a tank job.

The Parade Gorget is not 100%, random, about 35-45%.

Posted: 2006-10-02 19:44:14
It dropped 1/12 claimes for me. I only missed 4 of the claimes throughout the whole time camping the markings and the gorget dropped 1 other time. So that makes it 2/16 >> 1/8 drop rate for me. I only had TH2 for the last 3 of those claims so that could have a fairly big effect on it.

Best way to get claim is to make a macro for the item trade as soon as the markings pop, or else youre not gonna get claim.

Posted: 2006-10-18 21:12:12
Goblin Drink

Dark Crystal
San'Dorian Carrot
Gysahl Green
Wild Onion
LaThiene Cabbage
Frost Turnip
Watermelon
Distilled Water
Elshino Newt"
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..