Total: 404680080
Today: 4371
Yesterday: 25763

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Crafting, Chocobo Digging, and Fishing

Mog House Exp. #3

Posted: 2005-10-31 08:36:38
I'm having problems starting mog house quest 3. I tried for about a week with no luck on the quest starting, so i figured i just didnt have the fame level needed still. Since then i have maxed out Bastok and Jueno fame. Tried once again with starting the quest with no luck. Then i wondered if maybe the quest is related to your nations rank. The next week Bastok just happened to be rank 1 so i rushed into the moghouse to start the quest and still nothing. Is there's something im missing or forgotten? I have the Nobles Bed and the 2 items needed and max fame for my home country, so why wont the quest start for me? Any help will be very appreciated!

Posted: 2005-11-03 05:23:29
hello,
i heared that your moghancement and your mog haus power has to be that from your bed, maybe you have another strong furniture in your mog, delete it from your layout and try again.

i`m not sure, but maybe it works

Posted: 2005-11-03 10:14:59
This is true, the element of the bed has to be the main element in your mog house. The quest is usually given to you just after conquest tally on sunday.

Posted: 2005-11-04 15:28:08
Thanks so much for the replies. In fact I do have overwhelming lightning energy for moghancement desynth. And I notice that as soon as I place the bed down, my moghancement changes to the Expierence one for the bed. The strongest furniture I have is a level 4 in strength and the bed it's self is a strength 5. Before I would try to start the quest I would place the bed, then zone and then try talking to my mog again. I havent tried the quest without all the 51 pieces other pieces of furniture i have (and also 10 flowerpots) but i'll get to work on that right away.

Thanks again.
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..