Total: 404681018
Today: 5309
Yesterday: 25763

Items: 9505
Mobs: 4024
Recipes: 3285
NPCs: 2066
Quests: 570

Final Fantasy XI Discussion BoardDiscussion Boards -> Crafting, Chocobo Digging, and Fishing

guild reward points

Posted: 2005-06-07 10:17:35
Does anyone know how to get these points?

Posted: 2005-06-07 23:03:39
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're talking about Guild Points in general, I believe you have to be level 30 or 40 (really the rank not the skill level) to sign a contract with a given guild. Once you have you can earn points by turning in the requested item which changes each RL day (I think at midnight JP time). The items are purchased with guild points.

Posted: 2005-06-15 17:50:41
Quote from: Dora-from-pandy
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're talking about Guild Points in general, I believe you have to be level 30 or 40 (really the rank not the skill level) to sign a contract with a given guild. Once you have you can earn points by turning in the requested item which changes each RL day (I think at midnight JP time). The items are purchased with guild points.

Looks like that person was talking about how to get them. Other then That I would like if this site would show the max guild points for a day that you could recieve from them and then how much the Normal and HQ quality gives for each.

Posted: 2005-06-22 23:07:40
They have a site with that in the Links section, perhaps a moderator can post a link to it here. But if you don't feel like waiting just click the links section of the site and go to the daily GP item link.

Posted: 2005-06-26 12:38:48
here's what you're looking for.^^
Sponsors

Order: Final Fantasy XI Online: Wings of the Goddess Expansion Pack (PC)(PS2)(XBOX 360)
somepage.com privacy policy
All original content and graphics © 2004-2010 Somepage.com, Inc.. All FFXI content and images © 2002-2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd..